Are you a people person who is motivated to find the right business solution to customer needs? Would you like to be part of an ambitious team that works to deliver smart and sustainable warehouse management solutions? Then let´s connect!
Who we are
Consafe Logistics is a software development company. We design a product and technology that make warehouse operations of logistics and supply chain companies smarter, more effective, and thus more sustainable. We’ve been in the business for more than 40 years, and we still love it! We also know that we would be nothing without our talented co-workers, so we continuously strive to provide them with an attractive workplace with long-term development and career opportunities. Learn more about us here.
What does an Application Consultant do at Consafe Logistics?
Working closely with both customers and our internal team, Application Consultants are building the bridge between our customers´ needs and our solutions. They identify customer challenges and advise which Astro WMS® functionalities would serve them best, helping them increase their efficiency with our software. As an Application Consultant, you are the “voice” of customers towards your team consisting of developers, supporting consultants, system architects, and project managers, ensuring that the application solution we deliver will bring the best possible value to the customer.
How would your daily work look like?
You will work with other application consultants, developers and project managers in different teams depending on the size of the projects. You maintain close contact with our customers and continuously educate them on our software capabilities. You will collaborate with customers and your team members to define strategies and initiate projects.
Your key tasks will involve:
- Consultancy on how Astro WMS® can create the most optimal warehouse processes Leading and participating in workshops with customers
- Participating in project go-lives on site together with the rest of the project team
- Holding training sessions with Astro WMS® users
- Work with technical preparation such as configurating, setting parameters as well as testing and verify the system according to the customer requirements.
What makes you a great candidate?
If you have a curious and proactive mindset, that´s a good start already! 😊 The thing is, we are really passionate about warehouse management and delivering smart logistics warehouse solutions for the future, so we are looking for colleagues to share this enthusiasm with.
The role also requires a very good general IT knowledge and fluent oral and written English, but apart from that, our Application Consultants have various backgrounds.
You might be a great fit:
- If you have experience in working with supply chain, logistics and/or warehouse management systems, as well as other systems, like ERP or similar
- Or you have worked with a warehouse management system on a site, as a business application consultant, or similar
- Or if you have a junior profile with an educational background in logistics and supply chain management, e.g., MSc Mechanical Engineering, MSc Information Systems, MSc Industrial Engineering and Management, or other relevant education.
What we offer our co-workers
Professional growth: We are on an exciting growth journey, so your potential to have an impact and build your career within the organization is remarkable. We support your work-life balance and develop your competence according to your individual goals and needs.
Inspiring business environment: You will have the opportunity to work together with prominent international brands, travel, gain experience from various industries, and drive the evolution of state-of-the-art WMS solutions for the future.
A strong community: At Consafe Logistics, we live by our three core behaviors, Together We Get There, Be Accountable and Act and Strive for Greatness. We have an open and inclusive company culture, where we always find occasions to celebrate and have fun together.
We are also proud to be named as one of the top 100 Career Companies in Sweden by Karriärföretagen. Learn more about the award here.
This job is in Sweden, where we have offices in Lund, Göteborg, Karlskoga, Trollhättan, and Stockholm.
Questions? Contact us!
If you have questions about the role or the recruitment process, don´t hesitate to contact Ida Krüger, our Talent Acquisition Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!