Who we are
Consafe Logistics is a growing international company, with headquarters in Lund, Sweden. With an increased focus on web development, we are now looking for a senior web developer to join the Research and Development department. At Consafe Logistics we are working in a multinational environment with an open and friendly atmosphere, where we have fun at work and have a “Together We Get There” attitude.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a senior web developer to help deliver the next generation of web clients for our market leading Astro® Warehouse Management system.
In this role you will take an active role in driving the future path of the product, together with architects, other senior developers and experts.
This role also includes architectural and solution design aspects (i.e. “putting pen to paper”; drawing up the blueprints for the functionality to be developed), as well as the hands-on programming aspects of the software development process. As a senior team member, you will also mentor colleagues in their tasks.
We believe that you are
- A developer with 5+ years of professional experience, working on solutions with complex business logic.
- Experienced in working with modern infrastructure and tools.
- Able to design implement pragmatic solutions in scalable systems
- Keeping up with current standard methodologies in your areas of expertise.
- Caring about sound engineering practices like continuous delivery, defensive programming, and automated testing.
- Enjoying interacting directly with users.
- Fluent in both writing and speaking English as you would work with international colleagues on a daily basis.
We would also like if you
- Have previous experience in the warehouse logistics domain/systems, TMS or ERP systems.
- Are experienced with working throughout the full web stack. Experience of .Net backend services is a definite plus.
At Consafe Logistics R&D you will take part in developing a mission critical system, run by several very well-known companies using logistics as a competitive edge across the globe. The R&D department at Consafe Logistics, currently made up of approximately 60 people, is spread across our offices in Lund, Karlskoga, Stockholm and Warsaw. The focus for this role is to participate in producing next generation product functionalities for one of the world’s most advanced Warehouse Management Systems.
Location is primarily Karlskoga, Lund, Stockholm or Warsaw. Remote work can also be an option depending on the candidate. Candidates must have the required work permits and be eligible to work in Sweden or Poland to be considered for this position.
As we work on continuous selection, we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.
If this sounds like a good fit for you and you’d like to be a part of a great team at an exciting company, please get in touch with us!