Astro WMS® is a market leading Warehouse Management System, “the brain of the warehouse”. The R&D team at Consafe Logistics develops the heart of the application that keeps more than 500 warehouses in 30 countries running, delivering goods to millions of customers. Being a software product company, we are always evolving our product to meet new requirements on the market and to leverage new technologies, to constantly help our customers to develop their business. At the same time, we need to keep the existing mission critical functionality running flawlessly 24x7x365 at the customer sites. There is a great focus from Consafe Logistics in general, and R&D in particular, to expand our SaaS offering.
We are looking to strengthen the R&D team in Lund, Sweden with a Senior Cloud Engineer. In this role you will work in close collaboration with TechOps, Developers and DevOps in R&D as well as in the operative parts of the organization. Finding the right person for us is key, hence we are open for recruiting on other locations in Sweden as well.
This is a technical, hands-on role that requires a wide and deep experience in designing, deploying and troubleshooting cloud-based infrastructure and services. At the same time, you will be involved in improving the SaaS architecture and you need to be a good communicator and like the interaction with other internal teams and external customers.
You have programming or scripting skills, a professional working proficiency in English, and an interest in agile methodologies and new technologies. You are open to collaboration and keen on spreading knowledge.
Required skills and experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills - must be capable of effectively engaging and leading interactions with other internal teams and external customers
- Extensive experience with either Microsoft Azure or AWS and a sound understanding of the other platform.
- General understanding of IP networks, firewalls, NAT, as well as security related protocols such as (TLS, HTTPs, Open ID Connect, etc.)
- Hands-on experience in transforming a product from on premise to SaaS.
- Strong skills with trouble shooting technology stacks and network communication
- Experience of scripting in e.g. Python
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Master’s, Bachelor’s or engineer’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Certification from the Azure and/or AWS platforms
- Linux, Windows
- SQL Databases
What we offer
Consafe Logistics is on an exciting journey and the potential to grow is remarkable. We offer a great workplace with development opportunities and the possibility to have an impact. We strive to continuously work according to our core behaviors: Together we get There, Be accountable and Act, Strive for Greatness. Having fun is also an important part of our culture.
Welcome to apply!
Who we are
Consafe Logistics is a software development company. We design a product and technology that make warehouse operations of logistics and supply chain companies smarter, more effective, and thus more sustainable. We’ve been in the business for more than 40 years, and we still love it! We also know that we would be nothing without our talented co-workers, so we continuously strive to provide them with an attractive workplace with long-term development and career opportunities. Learn more about us here.