Support Consultant WMS
Do you have experience with successful implementation or support role of a warehouse management system (WMS) and do you think it would be a great opportunity to realize this as a professional for various organizations? Learn more about the position of Support Consultant WMS for Consafe Logistics (Astro WMS) in Breda.
Who we are
Consafe Logistics is a software development company. We design a product and technology that make warehouse operations of logistics and supply chain companies smarter, more effective, and thus more sustainable. We’ve been in the business for more than 40 years, and we still love it! We also know that we would be nothing without our talented co-workers, so we continuously strive to provide them with an attractive workplace with long-term development and career opportunities. Learn more about us here.
About the role
As a Support Consultant you will work on WMS 2nd line support and change requests helping our existing customers to keep their business and processes successful and as flawless as possible. This role entails the following responsibilities:
- Being in contact with our customers (keyusers) frequently
- Problem analysis and testing software changes
- Process analysis and suggest process improvements
- Investigation and analysis of logfiles
- Description of change requests and alignment with customer
- Warehouse management system set up and configuration
- Delivery of software changes and setup
- Implementing change requests for existing customer base
- Possibility to grow to a role of customer consultant
We are looking for both experienced functional and technical consultants as well as more junior candidates who have passion and interest in logistics and modern warehouse operations solutions. A perfect candidate enjoys dynamic and challenging environment, has ability to solve complex customer problems, is interested to work with advanced IT systems and applications and likes working with agile project delivery methods. To summarize, the ideal candidate profile would have:
- A degree in IT or logistics process management
- Experience in systems and solutions support or implementation for the supply chain area
- Analytical mindset and problem solving skills
- Competences to read logfiles, SQL queries and interface messages
- Great communication skills and fluent in Dutch and/or English/French
- Ability to work with local and remote teams
- Mindset for customer success and keeping them happy
What we offer
A great international opportunity to work for a true innovator in warehouse management technology. This role of course has a suitable salary based on the actual market, based on your knowledge and experience, in addition to:
- Flexible workplace (either partly in the office or at home)
- Company mobile phone and laptop;
- 8% holiday pay and 25 holiday days on an annual basis;
- “13th month” based on individual performance (up to 140%);
- Excellent pension scheme
But more importantly: We offer a great place to work with development opportunities and the possibility to have an impact. Consafe Logistics is on an exciting journey and your potential to grow with us is remarkable. We strive to continuously work according to our core behaviors: Together we get There, Be accountable and Act, Strive for Greatness. Having fun at work is an important part of our culture!
We are proud of being awarded as Best Managed Companies by Deloitte. Moreover, we have been selected as one of the top 100 Career Companies in Sweden for young professionals, with the following motivation: Consafe Logistics always strive for the best possible customer value. Not only do they deliver cutting-edge knowledge and quality but also an attractive culture. With a strong focus on the personal and a strive to always develop together, they have created a warm and learning workplace. Consafe Logistics offers an open work environment where joy and professionalism go hand in hand. We see an attractive Employer Brand that attracts Sweden's young talents. Read more here
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Perks and benefits.
Your growth is our mission.
We focus on your talent and develop your competence by working with individual growth plans to enhance and support your strengths and goals. All that in an inspiring international environment that evolves around the supply chain industry where you can work closely with cool customers and have opportunities to travel around the world.
Home, office, hybrid, or remote work? Sometimes this, sometimes that! We believe that meeting face to face with our colleagues is essential for creativity, energy, nurturing the company culture, and growth. However, maybe not every day for everyone. The future ways of working are flexible, and our employees can find the optimal arrangement with their managers.
Your wellbeing matters.
You give your best to bring success to the company. We give our best to provide you work-life balance and a healthy and safe environment! We offer various sports activities (yes, yoga too 😊) and high-level health insurance for our employees.
Having fun together.
Party in the office? We are in! Whether it is team-building activities, after-work hours, or our yearly summit, we love having fun together! And we always find occasions to celebrate. 😉
About Consafe Logistics
Support Consultant WMS
Loading application form