For our Dutch market we are looking for a Sales Manager with the ability to create new long-term business relationships.
About the job
In this “Hunter” position you will focus on proactive solution sales. You are responsible for driving the complete sales process from initial contacts, need analysis to presentation and closing business. Our customers are mainly large and medium-sized companies with international operations. You will be interacting with both senior management, IT/logistics and warehouse managers which requires good communication skills and ability to build long-term relationships.
To assist you in the exploration work, your marketing colleagues create the foundation for sales efforts with different types of lead generation and marketing activities. You will be responsible for the coordination of all internal expertise that needs to be involved in the sales activities.
In this role you will be reporting to our Managing Director who is part of the Group management team.
This rol places high demands on a well-structured approach and good prioritization but also on accuracy and ability to analyze, quickly identify and translate customer needs into constructive business solutions that link customer demands to our value proposition. You are process oriented, from demand generation, deal qualification to closing.
In order to be successful in this demanding position you need to have an entrepreneurial mindset and be able to function as an consultative seller.
- HBO+ / University degree focused on sales or business administration
- A minimum of 10 years relevant working experience with a proven track record in
- complex software sales
- You are a “Hunter” with a focus on new business but are also capable of creating long term customer relationships
- Knowledge of supply chain and logistic business processes iwould be an asset
- Good English communication skills
- Full-time availability
About the offer
A great opportunity to work for a true innovator in warehouse management technology. This role comes with a competitive base salary and amongst others:
- a lease car;
- company mobile phone and laptop;
- 8% holiday pay and 25 holiday days on an annual basis;
- Vitality budget and work from home allowance;
- An individual bonus based on sales targets.